If this is your first time giving online to Family Life Assembly of God (FLAG), please read all of the information on this page before you begin. Once you review this information you can begin giving by clicking the “Online Giving” button to the right.
- In order to begin online giving you must create an online account. Click the online giving button above and a separate page will open. Then click the “Click Here” next to the words “Need a login?” You will then either create a member account or a non-member account. For the purpose of creating an online account the term “member” does not refer to your membership status at Family Life Assembly of God (FLAG), but rather to your linking to the database information already existing in our church management software.Member accounts link you to our current church database and allow you to a) view and/or print your complete yearly giving record; b) view and/or submit changes to your information in our database such as address, telephone number, e-mail, etc.; c) chose to allow or not allow others who have a member account to view information about you such as your address, telephone number, or e-mail; d) view and/or print a directory of all member accounts who have allowed their information to be viewed; and e) register and pay for upcoming events at FLAG. After you set up your account you will receive an e-mail with a temporary password. You will be required to change your password the first time you sign in. Please click the password information link for details on how to successfully set up a password. Once you have reset your password you will be able to determine if you have been able to link to our database. The criteria to reset your password if very strict and can be found by clicking the “password help” link on the rest password page. If you were successful, you will be able to review your complete giving record for the year. If you were not successful, you will not be able to review that information. The most likely cause of not being able to link to our database is that the information you entered does not match the information we currently have in our database. In that case you will need to call our Church Secretary, Sharon Jonker, at 281-392-0637 to update our records so that we can link you.Non-member accounts will be created when you are not currently set up in our database or the information entered does not match our database. Non-member accounts can access their online giving records, register and pay for upcoming events at FLAG.
- FLAG uses a secure merchant to collect your online giving and at no time do we have access to your account information. We accept the following methods for online giving:
- Electronic Checks* (preferred method)
- Debit or Check cards displaying the Visa or MasterCard logo
- Credit Cards displaying the Visa or MasterCard logo
- Online giving can be one-time or set up as reoccurring.
- You will receive an automated acknowledgment of your gift each time you use online giving.
- Currently, you can give online to the following categories:
- – Tithes and Offerings
- – Faith Promise Missions Giving
- – Building Fund Giving
Additional categories will be added as needed.
GIVING BY TEXT
Now you can make a contribution to Family Life with a quick text message! In less time than it takes to write a check, you can give regular tithes and offerings or respond to special appeals by simply sending a text from your smart phone.
Simply send a text to 281-746-6277 with the amount you would like to contribute. Make sure to include the dollar sign before the amount (example: $25). Within a few minutes, you’ll be sent a text with a link to register. Click on the link and enter your cardholder name and credit or debit card information. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a text verification and a receipt via email.
For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically! Also, for special offerings we will make a special code available for you to type after your gift amount and your donation will go directly to that special offering.
It is just that easy!